How To Make Money With Teespring

How Teespring works


Everybody loves t-shirts and I do too, have you ever thought you could make money from designing and selling them? Today I am going to tell you how to make a small fortune by selling t-shirts on Teespring without investing a single dime!



It is very simple anyone can start doing this today!
1. Launch Campaign: Use their online designer to create your desired tee shirt design, you can add Emoji art or upload your custom design.
2. Set Goal: Decide the number of shirts you are planning to sell, remember this is the minimum you need to sell for printing. I always choose 1 because it's easy to hit my goal.
3. Add brief title and description: This is where you can describe tee, or explain the cause. Remember to use the best attractive title and description to drive more sales quickly. 
4. Share it : If you do this right, YOU, make money, making money from teespring depends 50% on how you bring traffic, how you share. I blog about everything!
Don’t worry if you are new today, I will tell you how to do it correctly.
Three things to your success are 
  • Drive sales using a blog
  • Use Influencers and social media
  • Adwords
First thing I do is Share to my Facebook groups, then Facebook advertising, be as precise as you can while targeting your audience.

Next, I hit Twitter and Instagram influencers and offer up free product if they model in a shirt. believe me, it works! 

Then it's blog time! Write up a little something about your product and link it. Wait for the sales to come in.

Last thing! Adwords set it up and now you are ready to roll.

one last thing. If your tees aren't selling don't be afraid to ask. I have run ads on Facebook asking if people would buy this and they gave me an answer.
Here is my  TeeShop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most valuable metal detecting finds

Monetize your website or blog

Train & rail travel